- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat.
- Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Superior wear and longevity.
- Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors.
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration.
- Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces.
- OekoTex certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- Fabric-like Surface Finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration.
To Break In:
The surface texture of the Black Mat PRO improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine.
We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT put your mat in the washing machine- it may break the machine and ruin your mat!