Eko lite 4mm
The eKO® Lite yoga mat provides a naturally adherent surface. Environmentally friendly and biodegradable, this rubber mat that is not harvested in the Amazon strongly supports your practice and our planet.
All eKO® series rugs have a closed cell surface that will never absorb moisture. Therefore, if you are sweaty and feel the slippery surface, we recommend that you accompany it with one of our towels to absorb moisture and provide additional traction.
The marble and stripes colors are processed by hand and have unique patterns. We cannot guarantee that the mat exactly matches the image.
99% latex free. Not recommended for those with latex sensitivity.
Made in Taiwan with natural rubber.
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Catch-Grip technology provides the perfect balance of grip and drag which allows you to flow effortlessly between poses
- Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won't absorb sweat, we always recommend pairing with an eQua® hand towel or yogitoes® hand towel to absorb moisture and increase grip. For towel guidance read our Guide to Yoga Towels
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- Due to their biodegradable nature, the eKO® Series is not recommended for a daily vigorous practice
- Usage of the eKO® Series in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
- No PVC
- No harmful plasticizers
- 61 cm
- 4 mm