The PROlite yoga mat is a fresh alternative for people who need a lighter mat, certified OEKO-TEX.
The PROlite yoga mat is a fresh alternative for people who need a lighter, zero-waste mat with superior quality and comfort. High Density Cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- High performance in a lightweight form
- Superior wear and longevity
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration
- Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go
- OekoTex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Fabric-like Surface Finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration.
- Closed-Cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
- Oeko-Tex Certified Production for non-toxic emissions.
To Break In: The surface texture of the PROlite improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT put your mat in the washing machine- it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
No customer reviews for the moment.