eKO SuperLite Travel Mat
The eKO® SuperLite yoga mat is a superior lightweight yoga mat that provides excellent grip while being thin enough to fold and pack easy for traveling. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO® SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
All eKO® Series mats have a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction. If you're practising hot yoga, we recommend a mat towel for full mat coverage.
The marbled and striped colors are hand-processed and have unique patterns.
99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
The eKO SuperLite provides superior grip on carpet or hard surfaces, yet weighs only about 2 lbs. and folds to fit easily in your travel bag, suitcase or purse! This natural, biodegradable material won’t flake or fade. The eKO SuperLite will leave no footprint in landfills, and is perfect for people who want to make a commitment to our planet and take their yoga practice on the road.
Size: 1kg; 180cm x 61cm; 1.5mm thick
- 2.0 lbs.; 900 gr (Every product is unique, and naturally, there may be variances of up to 0.5 lbs. in the weight of each mat.).
- Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel space or purse.
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration.
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching.
- Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria.
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber.
- No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes.