Lota Nasal Coure
During the cold and flu season, many of us are looking for ways to feel our best. Orend India’s Neti Pot is a perfect tool to manage sinus related problems. It is exclusively designed with 100% pure copper is sufficiently large to hold enough water for your entire practice.
It is the much-needed addition to your morning cleaning ritual or the answer to your seasonal congestion.
Height: 3.9 inch
Width: 3.5 inch
Benefits of Jala Neti (Nasal Cleaning with Water)
- – Neti helps to maintain nasal hygiene by removing the dirt
and bacteria trapped along with the mucus in the nostrils.
- – Neti de-sensitizes the sensitive tissues inside the nose, which can alleviate rhinitis, allergies and some asthma.
- – Several health problems like sinusitis, migraine, headaches, ear problems like tinnitus and middle ear infections can be reduced by doing Neti.
- – It can alleviate upper respiratory complaints, sore throats, tonsils and dry coughs.
– It can clear the eye ducts and improve vision.
– Effect of Neti on the mind is also notable. It can remove tensions and depressions.
How to use a Neti pot?
We advise using your neti pot in surveillance of a professional for the first time. Here are some set of instructions to use the Neti Pot correctly:
- Tilt your head sideways over the sink.
- Place the spout of the neti pot in the upper nostril.
- Remember to breathe through your open mouth.
- Gently pour the saltwater solution into your upper nostril.
- Let the liquid drains through the lower nostril.
- Repeat the other side.
- Easy to hold
- Holds enough water for one session.
- Crafted with 100% pure copper.